We understand sometimes a product just isn’t right for you, so we’re offering a 14-Day Returns for all orders.
Here are some things to know before you return your item.
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
– Purchased within the last 14 days
– Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
– In their original condition and in a Postal Bag.
– In the original packaging or shoe box (we consider this part of the item).
– Faull’s Shoes does not accept returns after 14 days from the date of purchase
Costs of return:
– For any items purchased you will need to cover the cost of your return. Unless the product you purchased was deemed faulty.
Please ensure your Order ID Number is indicated on your parcel:
– This can be found on your order Faull’s Shoes confirmation email sent to you at the time you place your order. Please write it on the returns slip provided.
Post your order to:
Faull’s Shoe Online Office
20-22 Bridge Mall
PH: 03 53 312 999
For all returns we recommend that you email email@example.com
If the size isn’t quite right for the product you’ve ordered, we recommend that you order the shoe in the correct size as soon as you can because we do not offer order exchanges and we really don’t want you to miss out! Then follow the above steps to send back the size you don’t want.
*Note: For ALL AFTERPAY purchases and return or exchange requests – please email and we will assist with your request. firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE that your refund will then be returned back to your original payment method at the time of purchase by our online team within 1-3 business days.
Tips for trying on your shoes
– Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the soles
– Use a stocking or sock when trying on lighter coloured shoes.
– Please Email us for any questions regarding fitting via email email@example.com or see our fitting guides online.
Once returns are received in our online office, our Returns Team will determine whether the product is eligible for a refund. When it is approved, it will be forwarded to the Finance Team for processing.
Our team will send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, please allow 1-7 business days (this may vary depending on your financial institution) for the funds to appear in your account.
Used online credit or promotion code:
– If an online credit was used to place your order, we will provide you with another online credit code.
– Items that were bought during a discount promotion or were bought with a voucher will be refunded for the amount paid for the item i.e. the listed price for that item at time of order less the discount applied.
– If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
– During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas and sale) refunds may take slightly longer to process.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
– The return was made after 14 days
– The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
– The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
– If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty. Please see more about faulty goods below.
Goods deemed as faulty:
The Faull’s Shoes Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If your new purchase is faulty please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 35 312 999 and we will assist your with your return.
If your shoes have developed manufacturing faults after they have been worn, please contact our Customer Service Team via email email@example.com Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am
to 5.30pm EST
Faull’s Shoes may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return. We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty.
If the item is found to be faulty, Faull’s Shoes will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much will it cost me to return an item?
If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you will need to cover the cost of your return postage. We recommend using Australia Post for domestic parcels as you will receive a tracking number.
I checked out as a guest, how should I return my item?
Please make sure you have your Order ID ready (you will find this on your original order confirmation)
How long does the return process take?
It will usually take up to 2-10 working days for the return to come back to Faull’s Shoes Online Office depending on the method of return.
During peak trading times including but not limited to Christmas and sale, your return may take slightly longer to process once received into our warehouse. When the returned item is approved for a refund, it will be processed by our Finance team within 3 working days. We’ll send you an email at this time to let you know that the refund was carried out.
The refund will be given via your original payment method.
Once your refund has been processed by our Finance Team, please allow approximately 1 to 7 business days for the funds to appear back into your account, depending on your financial institution.
What if I order only sale product, can I still return them?
Yes, you can return sale items to us within 14 days but it will be at your expense. We recommend using Australia Post and make sure to ask for a tracking number.
I was sent the incorrect item!
Whilst we do our best to get it right every time, mistakes happen! If you have received an incorrect item to your order, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know your Faull’s Shoes Order ID (you will find this in your original Faull’s Shoes order confirmation email) we will get right onto rectifying the issue for you.
Faulty or damaged shoes?
Faull’s Shoes Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law. If your shoes have developed manufacturing faults after they have been worn, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at email@example.com If the item is found to be faulty, Faull’s
Shoes will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.
How To Return
We Know That Shoes Don’t Always Fit So We’ve Made It As Easy As Possible For You To Send
Something Back! Here’s How to Return Your Faull’s Shoes Item:
* You are required to fill in this returns slip provided to complete your return*
- Make sure you qualify for a return:
– You will qualify for a return if your order meets the following conditions –
– The items purchased are from the Faull’s Shoes Online Office at www.faulls.com.au
– The items were purchased in the last 14 days
– The items are in their original condition (unmarked, unworn and undamaged)
– The items are in their original packaging or shoe box (we consider this a part of the product)
– Faull’s Shoes does not accept returns after 14 days from the date of purchase.
– If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
- Please Use This Returns Slip Provided
– Please make sure you have your Order ID ready (you will find this on your original Faull’s Shoes order confirmation email) Fill out your returns form with as much detail as you can provide. Simply follow the instructions on your form to find out where to send your return to
post your order back to us.
- Pack the items:
– Pack the items you want to return into the original packaging or branded shoe box and place it into a sealed postage bag. We will not return any items that don’t come back in its original packaging. Make sure you place your returns slip in the shoe box and then seal postage bag making sure in clear writing the Address and Sender is on the sealed postage Bag.
– If you purchased a full priced item, sale item or you live in New Zealand, you will need to cover the cost of your return postage.
- Post it back to us:
– Take the parcel to your local post office where they will then return your shoes back to us.
– Please post your return to:
Faull’s Shoes Online Office
20-22 Bridge Mall,
– Please make note of your return tracking number as our Customer Service team may ask for this if you need to enquire about your return. We cannot be held responsible if the returned shoes do not arrive at our warehouse, but having tracking information will make it much easier for us to help you should anything go wrong.