OUR RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
**Please note you will not recieve a Refund on OUTLET Items, you may exchange or request a credit and return the shoes in a postal bag at your own cost **
Here are some things to know before you return your item.
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Faulls Shoes must be contacted within 14 days of delivery via email email@example.com or call 03 53312999
- Shoes must be unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- Shoes must be in their original packaging and in a Postal Bag
- Shoes must be returned in a POSTAL BAG (A Shoe Box with sticky tape around it is not acceptable.
- Returns are not available for OUTLET Shoes
- If you product is faulty please contact Faull's shoes immediately
If you do not follow our proceedures Faull's Shoes reserves the right to reject your return/refund request.
Costs of return:
- For any items purchased you will need to cover the cost of your return. Your return must be sent back in a postal bag to protect the whole product. Unless the product you purchased was deemed faulty.
Please ensure your Order ID Number is indicated on your parcel:
- This can be found on your order Faull’s Shoes confirmation email sent to you at the time you place your order.
Post your order to:
Faull’s Shoe Online Office
20-22 Bridge Mall
PH: 03 53 312 999
For all returns we require you to make contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 53312999
If the size isn’t quite right for the product you’ve ordered, we recommend that you order the shoe in the correct size as soon as you can because we do not offer order exchanges and we really don’t want you to miss out! Then follow the above steps to send back the size you don't want.
*Note: For ALL AFTERPAY purchases and return or exchange requests – please email and we will assist with your request. email@example.com or call
PLEASE NOTE that your refund will then be returned back to your original payment method at the time of purchase by our online team within 5-7 business days.
Tips for trying on your shoes
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the soles
- Use a stocking or sock when trying on lighter coloured shoes.
- Please Email us for any questions regarding fitting via email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our fitting guides online.
Once returns are received in our online office, our Returns Team will determine whether the product is eligible for a refund. When it is approved, it will be forwarded to the Finance Team for processing. Our team will send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, please allow 5-7 business days (this may vary depending on your financial institution) for the funds to appear in your account.
Used online credit or promotion code:
- If an online credit was used to place your order, we will provide you with another online credit code.
- Items that were bought during a discount promotion or were bought with a voucher will be refunded for the amount paid for the item i.e. the listed price for that item at time of order less the discount applied.
- If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
- During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas and sale) refunds may take slightly longer to process.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return and no contact was made after 14 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
- If the product was not sent in a POSTAL BAG and box was just seeled sticky tape.
- If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty. Please see more about faulty goods below.
- If you have purchased an item from our OUTLET section
Goods deemed as faulty:
The Faull’s Shoes Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If your new purchase is faulty please contact us via email email@example.com or call 03 35 312 999 and we will assist your with your return.
If your shoes have developed manufacturing faults after they have been worn, please contact our Customer Service Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm EST
Faull’s Shoes may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return. We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty.
If the item is found to be faulty, Faull’s Shoes will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.
If you have any further enquiries in regards to Returns and Refunds please done hesitate to contact us email@example.com or call 03 53312999
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much will it cost me to return an item?
If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you will need to cover the cost of your return postage. We recommend using Australia Post for domestic parcels as you will receive a tracking number.
I checked out as a guest, how should I return my item?
Please make sure you have your Order ID ready (you will find this on your original order confirmation)
How long does the return process take?
It will usually take up to 5-10 working days for the return to come back to Faull’s Shoes Online Office depending on the method of return.
During peak trading times including but not limited to Christmas and sale, your return may take slightly longer to process once received into our warehouse.
When the returned item is approved for a refund, it will be processed by our Finance team within 5-10 working days. We'll send you an email at this time to let you know that the refund was carried out. The refund will be given via your original payment method.
Once your refund has been processed by our Finance Team, please allow approximately 5 to 10 business days for the funds to appear back into your account, depending on your financial institution.
What if I order only sale product, can I still return them?
Yes, you can return sale items to us within 14 days and the product purchased isn't in our OUTLETsection of the website. Returning will be at your expense. We recommend using Australia Post and make sure to ask for a tracking number. All returns must be in a postal bag.
I was sent the incorrect item!
Whilst we do our best to get it right every time, mistakes happen! If you have received an incorrect item to your order, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 53312999
Please let us know your Faull’s Shoes Order ID (you will find this in your original Faull’s Shoes order confirmation email) we will get right onto rectifying the issue for you.
Faulty or damaged shoes?
Faull’s Shoes Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law. If your shoes have developed manufacturing faults after they have been worn, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at email@example.com or call 03 53312999. If the item is found to be faulty, Faull’s Shoes will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.
How To Return
We Know That Shoes Don't Always Fit So We've Made It As Easy As Possible For You To Send Something Back! Here’s How to Return Your Faull’s Shoes Item:
- Make sure you qualify for a return:
- You will qualify for a return if your order meets the following conditions -
- The product purchased are from the Faull’s Shoes Online Office at faulls.com.au
- The product was recieved in the last 14 days
- The product are in their original condition (unmarked, unworn and undamaged)
- The items are in their original packaging or shoe box (we consider this a part of the product) and protected in a postal bag or wrapped appropriately.
- Items must be returned in a POSTAL BAG. If we recieve the shoes back in the box with sticky tape on it we will not issue a return.
- If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
- Please use the order ID provided
- Please make sure you have your Faull’s Shoes Order ID ready (you will find this on your original Faull’s Shoes order confirmation email) Fill out your returns form with as much detail as you can provide. Simply follow the instructions on your form to find out where to send your return to post your order back to us.
- Pack the items:
- Pack the items you want to return into the original packaging or branded shoe box and place it into a sealed postage bag. We will not return any items that don’t come back in its original packaging and in a postal bag
- You can return sale items to us within 14 days but it will be at your expense. We recommend using Australia Post and make sure to ask for a tracking number.
- Post it back to us:
- Take the parcel to your local post office where they will then return your shoes back to us.
- Please post your return to:
Faull’s Shoes Online Office
20-22 Bridge Mall,
PH 03 53 312 999
- Please make note of your return tracking number as our Customer Service team may ask for this if you need to enquire about your return. We cannot be held responsible if the returned shoes do not arrive at our warehouse, but having tracking information will make it much easier for us to help you should anything go wrong.
Laws applying to gift vouchers and gift cards
If a business uses vouchers and gift cards, it is providing consumers with a ‘non-cash payment facility’.
From 1 November 2019, all gift cards and vouchers sold must be valid for at least three years. The expiry date must be clearly shown. If the card has an earlier expiry date written on it, consumers will still get the mandatory three-year period.
Gift cards and vouchers are not covered by the three-year period if they are:
- sold for a good or service at a genuine discount, or
- given to customers in a limited promotion (for example: valid in-store today).
Businesses cannot charge post-purchase or administration fees that reduce the value of the gift card. These include activation, account keeping and balance enquiry fees. Businesses can still charge other costs, such as fees for overseas transactions, payment by credit card, or replacing a lost or damaged card.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has set requirements for vouchers and gift cards, based on the Corporations Act 2001.
Vouchers and gift cards:
- must clearly display the expiry date. This includes the activation expiry date for cards that need to be activated before use
- can be used more than once
- cannot be reloaded (i.e. the value cannot be increased or added to)
- cannot be redeemed for cash unless there is a remaining amount that, in the business' reasonable opinion, cannot be conveniently used
Using a gift voucher or gift card after the expiry date
A business is not obliged to honour a gift card or voucher after the expiry date, unless otherwise negotiated.
If the gift card or voucher does not have an expiry date (including an activation expiry date), the consumer may use it for a reasonable length of time after it was originally purchased.
Using a gift card or voucher when the business changes owners
The new owner must honour existing gift cards and vouchers if the business was:
- sold as a ‘going concern’ (i.e. the assets and liabilities of the business were sold by the previous owner to the new owner)
- previously owned by a company rather than an individual, and the new owner purchased the shares in the company.